Chinese Noodle and Dumpling Feast!
Time & Location
About The Event
Pan-fried Beef Dumplings
Shanghai Soy Scallion Noddle
Handmade Shrimp and Pork Dumpling Soup
Sichuan Style Sour and Spicy Noodle
Beijing Style Zha Jiang Noodle
Braised Beef Noodle Soup
Chinese Cumin Lamb Hamburger
Hongkong Style Soy Fried Noodle
Are you Looking for ideas of wine pairing with the dinner? We are partnering with Jeremiah Dawson from Vino per Tutti, Jeremiah is the owner of Vino per Tutti, he has an AS in Culinary Arts (inspired to do so after growing up cooking with his grandma), a BS in Food Service Management and loves working every day to make sure we have the best, most unique wines we can in every price range. Prior to coming to Vino per Tutti, he spent twelve years working in high-end restaurants, clubs, and resorts around the country, which allowed him to hone his skills and foster his love for libations. He is excited to put his wine, food, and pairing knowledge together to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Here are his recommendations for this dinner. All the selected wine can be purchased at Vino per Tutti, 315 East Main Street, 406-586-8138.
Domaine Marc Portaz Apremont
- A crisp, mineral driven white from the foothills of the French Alps it is bright and fresh with citrus, honeysuckle, faint herbs and a touch of white pepper. $19
E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc
- Classic south of France, this white blend is rich and structured with stone fruits, hints of ginger, and slightly crunchy minerality. $22
Salvard “Unique” Pinot Noir
- This light red from the Loire shines with chalky minerality, cranberry, raspberry, and cherry fruits, and subtle layers of earth and wild herbs. $20
Skouras “St. George”
- Classic Greece, this Agiortiko has silky bramble fruits accented by hints of star anise, clove, cinnamon and faint black pepper. $20
- Sold OutChinese Noodle and Dumpling$68$680$0