Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time:5 mins
1⁄4Tsp White pepper
2Tbsp Chopped mint
2 or 3Tbsp Vegetable oil ( for pan fry)
Mint dipping sauce
2Tbsp Hot water
1 Jalapeno (chopped)
1Tbsp Shallot( thin sliced)
2Tsp Rice Vinegar
Add the sugar, vinegar, and salt to the hot water and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients.
Make the shrimp patties:
1. Coarsely chop the shrimp. You want the shrimp to hold together but not get too finely chopped.
2. In a bowl, mix chopped shrimp with salt,white pepper, mint together, then take the mixture from the bowl, then beat it back to bowl, repeat for 3 or 4 more times until the mixture become stick together.
3. Shape the shrimp mixture into a small patty, set aside.
4. Heat 1 tbsp the oil in a no-stick pan over the mid-high heat, place the shrimp patty in the pan, fry until golden, each side for 2- 3 mins.
5. Sever with mint dipping sauce.